Website Terms and Conditions
No Solicitation or Investment Advice
CAM is registered as an investment adviser with the S.E.C. under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940. The purpose of this website (including any portion of this website available only to investors) is limited to providing you with general information on CAM&rsqo;s services and philosophy. CAM does not render or offer to render investment advice through this website. Nothing on this website constitutes or forms a part of any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied upon in connection with any contract or commitment whatsoever. CAM may only transact business or render investment advice in those jurisdictions where such it is registered and/or notice filed or where it is otherwise excluded or exempted from registration and/or notice filing requirements. Any reference to the registration of CAM with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or any other regulatory authority neither implies a certain level of skill or training nor constitutes an endorsement by any such regulatory authority of CAM’s advisory services or practices.
This website is a publication of CAM. Nothing herein is intended to constitute legal, accounting, tax, securities or investment advice, an opinion regarding the appropriateness of any investment, or an offer or a solicitation to buy or sell a security of any type or to engage in any other transaction. The contents of this website are intended for general information purposes only. CAM’s investment advisory services are provided only to a limited number of private investment vehicles; CAM does not make its services available to the public. Nothing contained on this website should be relied on in making any investment or other decision. You should obtain relevant and specific professional advice before making any investment decision.
Limited Right of Use/Ownership of Contents
CAM reserves the right to terminate at any time and without notice any users’ access to this website.
Disclaimers, Limitation of Liability and Indemnification
CAM hereby disclaims all warranties and representations of any kind with regard to this website, including any implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third-party rights, freedom from viruses or other harmful code, or fitness for a particular purpose.
This website and the information contained herein are provided “as is.” The information contained on this website is gathered from sources deemed to be reliable; however, CAM does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information and material contained on this website as of the viewing date and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in such information and materials. CAM does not make any commitment to update material or information on this website.
CAM is not liable for any consequential, incidental, special, punitive or exemplary damages arising out of any use of or inability to use this website or any portion thereof, regardless of whether CAM has been apprised of the likelihood of such damages occurring and regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), strict liability, or otherwise.
There may be legal requirements in various countries and jurisdictions which may restrict the information that can be accessed. Persons who obtain information from this website should inform themselves about and observe any restrictions imposed in the jurisdiction in which this website is accessed.
Submitted Materials & Submitting Plans
Without limitation of the other terms and conditions set forth herein, while accessing or using this website, the Content and/or the various other features available on this website, you agree that you shall not:
- impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, including anyone from this website or CAM;
- use, redistribute, republish or exploit any part of this website or any Content for any commercial or promotional purposes;
- obtain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems, materials, information or any services available on or through this website through any means, including through means not intentionally made publicly available or provided for through this website;
- engage in “spidering,” “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” harvesting of e-mail addresses or other personal information, or any other automatic or unauthorized means of accessing, logging-in or registering on this website, or obtaining lists of users or other information from or through this website including, without limitation, any information residing on any server or database connected to this website;
- use this website, the Content or its features and services in any manner that could interrupt, damage, disable, overburden or impair this website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of this website, including, without limitation, sending mass unsolicited messages or “flooding” servers with requests;
- use this website or the Content (including by submitting Submitted Materials) to, or in any other manner, violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, rights of privacy or rights of publicity or any other proprietary or legal right;
- upload, post, publish, distribute or otherwise transmit any information or material which constitutes or contains a virus, spyware, or other harmful component, or which contains any embedded links, advertising, chain letters or pyramid schemes of any kind;
- disclose any sensitive, proprietary or confidential information, about yourself or anyone else;
- attempt (or encourage or support anyone else’s attempt) to circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, or otherwise alter or interfere with this website; or
- use this website or its services (or any Content), in whole or in part, or submit any information to this website, in violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation.
At certain places on this website, live ‘links’ to other Internet addresses can be accessed. Such external Internet addresses contain information created, published, maintained, or otherwise posted by institutions or organizations independent of CAM. CAM does not endorse, approve, certify, or control these external Internet websites and does not guarantee or assume responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, efficacy or timeliness of information located at such websites, nor does CAM warrant that such websites are free from claims of copyright, trademark, or other infringement of the rights of third parties or that such websites or content are devoid of viruses or other contamination. Use of any information obtained from such websites is voluntary, and at such user’s own risk, and reliance on it should only be undertaken after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, efficacy, and timeliness. Reference therein to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, service mark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by CAM. You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the information, content, products, services, advertising, code or other materials which may or may not be provided by or through such other sites.
Copyright and Trademarks
Copyright 2012 Czech Asset Management, L.P. All Rights Reserved. Czech Asset Management, L.P., CAM and the CAM logo are trademarks and/or service marks of CAM and may not be used without the express written consent of CAM. All other marks are property of their respective owners. Any copying of information or documents published on this website without prior written approval from CAM is strictly prohibited.